Freckles are a great feature, which, if you learn to accept it as part of your look and personality, you will end up loving it. And so will the others. If, however, you are unhappy with them and want to remove or fade them, you will be glad to know that there are plenty of homemade methods to get rid of them at home.
– ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder
– 2 tablespoons of ground almonds
– 2 tablespoons of glycerin
– A few drops of lemon juice
– Rose water, as needed to create a paste
Method of preparation:
Mix all of the ingredients above until you get a paste. It has to have the consistency of a scrub.
Massage your face with this scrub 3 times a week to achieve the best results.
Image Credits: Bellatory